Analyzes and coordinates designing of new & existing applications and architectures of Integrated Delivery System concerning compliance with regulatory agencies and the TCHP strategic plan
- Coordinates with business areas in the development, documentation and maintenance of all data definitions for data warehouse, business intelligence tools, and clinical integration and quality reporting.
- Ensures that Data Governance program is aligned with the organization’s goals.
- Provides Leadership with measures on the effectiveness of data governance and data quality.
- Conducts research and makes recommendations on products, tools, services, protocols, and standards that will support the data management strategy.
- Creates and implements a data management strategy for achieving and maintaining high data quality
- Leads the effort to promote the prioritization of projects and resources; provides needed information to the corporate project portfolio management process.
- Controls system operations by finding and correcting errors in the system
- Identifies and recommend tools and technologies using best practices/industry standards to support strategic direction and to assist in deploying appropriately business initiatives
- Leads the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of large enterprise solutions that span multiple technologies and disciplines
- Works collaboratively with the system architects to develop methods for synchronizing data entering company systems from multiple points
- Leads complex technical data warehouse discussions on modeling, integration and overall technology solutions and design
- Administers program and system tests
- Develops system documentation
- Ensures that new systems and/or applications adhere to existing data management practices, policies, and procedures.
High school or GED
- Ten (10) years major system design & implementation experience
- EXPERIENCE OFFSETS: Bachelor’s degree will substitute four (4) years of work experience. Master’s degree will substitute for two (2) years of work experience
- CLINICAL EXPERIENCE: Up to two (2) years of clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience may substitute for up to two (2) years of information systems experience on a month to month basis
- Ability to demonstrate logic, analytical and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge at expert level of current application and system development techniques - DATABASES, REPORTS, T-SQL, and SSIS
Job ID: 147863