A global investment management firm is seeking a Data API Developer to join their team in New York.
- Bachelor's degree in CS or or related discipline from a top school with a GPA over 3.5
- 5+ years of software development experience in financial industry
- High-output, high-quality programming expertise in at least one of Java 8, Scala, Python, and Go
- Expertise in data communication services, e.g., REST, JMS, AMQP, RabbitMQ, Kafka, and Kinesis
- Mastery of modern collaborative software lifecycle tools, e.g., Git, GitHub, Jira, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Practical experience with containerized and cloud computing, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Excellent verbal communication skills to independently discover and refine requirements with users