The TrialCard Operations team is seeking intelligent, passionate and driven individuals to join our Data and Reporting solution delivery team. The candidate will be expected to deliver high-quality Business Intelligence and report consulting services to a broad range of pharmaceutical clients that range from small start-ups to Fortune 50.
The main focus of this position entails assisting pharmaceutical clients in understanding the effectiveness of their financial assistance programs (through data and reporting) designed to provide access to needed medications. The Data & Reporting team provides ongoing support and insight to external clients, as well as to the internal sales and project management teams. The Data & Reporting Analyst will provide leadership for the capture of data, the translation of it into information / reports, and the transmission of this knowledge into actionable decisions which further the goals of our clients.
The candidate must be an excellent communicator (both orally and written) and be able to effectively foster interactive collaboration and discussions among clients and internal TrialCard teams. Also, the Analyst must be able to present conclusions in a logical and clear manner and must be able to effectively work as part of a team.
- Manage ongoing development of ad-hoc and standardized, production-level reports using MicroStrategy.
- Build reports in MicroStrategy using templates, documents and free form SQL.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to provide recommendations and expertise for all TrialCard data and reporting capabilities.
- Track and manage TrialCard’s suite of reports, both standard, custom and outgoing data feeds.
- Own LOE for our reporting services, identifies when a report is chargeable, and recommends cost to Account Team.
- Identify additional data, reporting and analytic needs of pharmaceutical clients and scope work necessary to fulfill them.
- Communicate with the Account Team on required deliverables and provide timelines and recommendations based on best practices and prioritize work by accounts as necessary.
- Routinely interact with the Analytics & Reporting Marketing Product Manager to identify new data and reporting needs and provide updates to marketing for service capabilities.
- Identify, define, and coordinate with other departments to connect our data and reporting to improve TrialCard’s suite of products and services.
- Collaborate with Data Architects and ETL Developers to design or enhance data warehouse for the purpose of high performance reports.
- Develop new and innovative data, reporting and analytic products and services, as necessary.
- Work with programming environments, SQL, SSRS, Excel and MicroStrategy platforms.
- Provide leadership and training to other team members on fundamental data mining and report creation techniques and applications.
- Develop metrics and provide data for process measurement, thereby identifying indicators for future process improvement opportunities.
- Any other tasks or projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline.
- Must have 2+ years of client-facing experience.
- Solid technical writing skills; ability to clearly and completely articulate work to be done and describe tasks using proper terminology.
- Experience interpreting data and presenting meaningful, client-ready business insights.
- Demonstrated application of Analytical skills.
- Mid-level proficiency in SQL programming and common query optimization techniques for data extraction.
- Advanced Excel and/or Access skills. (e.g., VLOOKUP, SUMIF, Macros)
- Understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts, as well as data warehousing design highly desirable.
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise business intelligence solutions using Microstrategy, Microsoft SSRS or similar highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, direct marketing or finance highly desirable.