This is a great opportunity to be a valued leader in one of our most dynamic markets. You will work side-by-side with firm leadership in Enterprise Solution and Services to serve clients and build the business, having a direct impact on the firm’s success. Additionally, you will be a mentor and coach to a group of talented staff, utilizing your expertise to help develop their technical and professional skills. If you are invigorated by these exciting challenges, then this could be the right opportunity for you! As one of the fastest growing firms in the nation, BT has the ability to offer you upward career trajectory, flexibility in how and where you get your work done and meaningful relationships with clients, teammates and leadership who truly care about you and your development.
You will enjoy this role if:
- You are looking for your next challenge, crave variety where no day is the same and feel your skills and experience can be better utilized
- You are looking to be part of a fast growing, innovative practice where your hard work and creativity can help us continue to build, improve and advance
- You have a passion for data and analytics within supply chain management
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and desire to work collaboratively with others to meet client needs
- You do your best work when you are part of a talented, down-to-earth team that thrives in collaboration and truly enjoys working together.
- You feel valued when you are provided the resources and support to continually sharpen your technical skills and build your career now, for tomorrow.
What you will do:
- Work as data strategist, identifying and integrating new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities and work closely with the engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products
- Execute analytical methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for client business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Analyze data for trends and patterns, and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, analytics or related field.
- Functional understanding or degrees in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in applied data solutions for manufacturing environments
- Proficiency with data mining, cleansing and statistical analysis
- Experience with pattern recognition and predictive modeling experience
- Experience with Tableau, SQL, and programming languages (i.e., Java/Python, R, Lambda)
- Experience with ETL tools such as Tableau Prep, Alteryx, Power Query and or Dell Boomi.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
- Working experience with AWS, Azure, or other cloud based applications preferred
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop leading practice recommendations based on prior experience
- Demonstrated, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required.
- Display accountability and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Must be willing to work nontraditional business hours for client demands
- Ability to travel as needed.