Cru has a long-standing history of being a pioneer in world Christian Missions. We are looking for the most talented individuals with a passion to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ proclaimed to the nations. Come use your God-given talents to help do this!
Our teams at Cru Headquarters are committed to praying for and with each other. Your faith isn’t just something apart from who you are it’s an integral part of you. Here at Cru, we want you to use your gifts to further the Kingdom each day.
The Kind of Work You’ll Be Doing:
- Advise stakeholders to understand goals and data sources and help establish benchmarks and metrics of online marketing campaigns
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns, website changes, and inbound and outbound programs
- Design experiments and leverage various tools to implement A/B or multivariate tests to provide in-depth insights on the effectiveness of online/digital initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to help optimize marketing efforts to encourage visits, conversions, and to drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention
- Create, manage, and analytics dashboards and reports to provide meaningful, data-informed business insights.
- Initiate the implementation and administration of web and mobile analytics.
- Owns a deep understanding of user motivations, Cru objectives and digital opportunities
- Develops visible content and hidden tags in online/digital sites to improve the volume and/or quality of traffic to a site from search engines from unpaid search results by analyzing traffic and search results.
- Advises and trains content management staff on best practices for labeling content.
- Provide leadership to the team as a spokesperson, coach, change agent and direction-setter. Develop and foster spiritual growth in oneself and the team.
- Help establish and track clear expectations, objectives and measures for the team.
- Nurture a feedback-rich culture to develop individual team members and to foster healthy relationships inside and outside the team.
- Use sound leadership practices such as strategic planning, project management, cost containment, cost-benefit, quality assurance and staff productivity.
- Model personal spiritual discipline and vulnerability, while continually developing a safe environment where individuals can grow in their own personal spiritual walks.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS preferably in Marketing, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or Business
- 5+ years of experience using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, Coremetrics, or similar.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience with data visualization tools to build out reporting frameworks, design, and construct dashboards