As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of managing client projects involving one or more of the following areas:
- Oracle Product Hub: Designing taxonomies, item extended attributes, item catalog categories, security/access models, managing engineering change requests, new item requests, workflow, import workbench, integration with Product Lifecycle Management systems and planning for data migration;
- Oracle Customer Hub: Depth with Trading Community architecture (TCA), Customer hub publication and consolidation capabilities, data stewardship, data model harmonization, de-duplication, alignment with Order Management and Accounts Receivable customer design, configuring Data Quality Management for TCA;
- Oracle Supplier Hub: Depth with Trading Community architecture, Supplier hub publication and consolidation capabilities, Supplier Lifecycle Management, import workbench, configuring Data Quality Management for TCA;
- Interactions with Oracle Enterprise Data Quality or Information Data Quality;
- Business events know-how related to Oracle MDM;
- Project experience with Fusion Product Hub.
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities with designing and developing data models, extracting code and cleansing routines that utilize typical data quality functions, i.e. standardization, transformation, rationalization, linking and matching that leverages data standards, processes and technology management for data, master data, and metadata.
Demonstrates extensive ability to develop a business vision and lead implementation efforts with complex project management capabilities.
Demonstrates team leadership including generating a vision, establishing direction and motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging improvement and innovation.