The Data Analytics Manager - Marketing will leverage Doctor on Demand’s unique data landscape to drive best practices, create insights and champion initiatives to improve our performance and identify opportunities for further growth.
- Engage and serve as a collaborative partner with the engineering and marketing teams to optimize channel performance and customer segmentation.
- Support Corporate Marketing with ROI, total cost of care, and health outcomes data for corporate communications and marketing materials. Provide RFP responses and ensure that compelling and relevant data (outcomes, ROI, engagement, etc) is updated and available for sharing with clients, potential clients, and media.
- Steward our company campaign tracking data and ensure data is clean and usable.
- Participate in process design to identify and eliminate data gaps.
- Responsible for campaign analysis; using results to measure campaign effectiveness and ROI, and to make improvements for future campaigns.
- Leading patient profile data mining. Enable architecture to better target with our lifecycle marketing efforts. This would include getting the right information from the database to salesforce marketing cloud. The benefit would be to better understand our members, the cohorts that create the most value, opportunities to engage other cohorts and convert, etc.
- Help us understand and communicate our marketing efforts, the ROI and the future forecasting/impact.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced skills using Business Intelligence tools like Looker or Tableau to publish enterprise dashboards and reports.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Knowledgeable about web analytics, including how data is collected at the visitor level.
- Experienced user of one or more web analytics or testing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Heap, MixPanel, Segment, Optimizely)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment often involving competing priorities.
Education and Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience performing marketing analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline