We're looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join our Analytics team. This role will manage the processes and people responsible for data reporting, forecasting, and analysis for multiple lines of business at ConsumerTrack, Inc. The Data Analytics Manager will work closely with leaders across product, sales, media, engineering, and operations to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions that help drive overall company growth and optimize KPIs.
- Recruit, train, manage, and mentor a team of high-performing analysts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and team members to design and deliver reporting, dashboards, and analysis to solve specific business questions and derive actionable recommendations in an easy-to-digest manner.
- Conduct requirements-gathering sessions, guiding stakeholders to ask the right questions in support of key business decisions that will culminate in data-driven insights.
- Develop quantitative models and techniques, decision support tools and analysis, and data visualization to influence positive and tangible change in the business.
- Identify, model, and forecast key performance indicators that drive company growth.
- Design and implement technical processes to address business issues.
- Provide documentation and training for stakeholders to promote understanding and adoption.
- Oversee support of sales and media teams by reviewing advertiser and publisher partner data, ensuring data quality, trouble-shooting data integrity issues, and facilitating the timeliness of third party file ingests.
- Communicate results and business impacts of analytics initiatives to key stakeholders within the company, including leadership, technology, sales, media, and product teams.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Statistics or related quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, computer science, operations research, engineering)
- 6+ years of relevant hands-on experience in Analytics, Business Analysis, Data Analysis, FPA, or consulting
- 2+ years of leading a team of analysts and a willingness to be a coach and mentor
- Strong SQL skills with ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts: analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Experience working with and creating reports and dashboards, using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
- Strong problem solving, quantitative, and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- MBA preferred
Top 5 Must-Haves
- Experience: 6+ for analytics; 2+ for management
- Complex problem-solving skills and ability to use data to produce and effectively communicate insights.
- Ability to foster trust among the team and adoption among stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of data modeling, forecasting, data warehousing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary