The Data & Analytics Manager with the Strategy & Transformation team in EDO is an experienced professional providing project and daily operations related support and guidance across the entire Enterprise Data Office, and in collaboration with all Citizens Bank's business lines.
In this role you will be an essential part in executing our data strategy, and drive the relevant strategic initiatives and projects. You will work with the group leaders of the different enterprise data streams, and partner with commercial and consumer banking, as well as with business and shared services to further build the enterprise data office organization into a high performing and efficient element to support business growth within Citizens Bank.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Demand, resource and portfolio management for solution delivery within the enterprise data office organization.
- Assessment of requests on their technical requirements, estimation of required resources such as skills, time and costs.
- Support of metric measurement and reporting process.
- Execution and support of EDO-driven, enterprise-wide strategic projects.
- Definition of processes, evaluation of systems, and implementation into EDO-operating model.
- 5 or more years of experience in management consulting, or project delivery / strategy for a financial service provider.
- Thorough understanding of technology management (data, data strategy, data architecture, data management, data governance)
- Project/ program management or software development lifecycle experience.
- Agile Project Management.
- Ability to analyze and model financial figures (controlling, planning, budgeting).
- Experience in financial service operations such as retail banking, corporate banking, wealth management, asset management, capital markets.
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to analyze and assess process requirements, define target process landscape and implement it into existing standard processes.
- Analytical, holistically thinking, strong descriptive and communication skills.
- High performer attitude.
- Pro-active, engaging, solution providing.
- Scrum Master, PMP Certification.
- JIRA, Plan View, and other project management software credentials.
Education, Certification and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science.