Data Analytics Manager
Our client, located in South Bend, IN is a well-established, industry leading manufacturing company that is now looking to add a dynamic Data Analytics Manager to their team.
What you will be doing:
- The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for overseeing the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions, key operations, and performance metrics.
- The Manager will build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Additionally, the Manager will oversee the administration of the ERP system and other software systems.
- Management experience preferred but NOT required.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the information technology field, to include work in both systems development and systems administration.
- Experience in writing SQL queries to extract data, build reports etc.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite and extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel in creating, adapting, revising, and maintaining effective data tools.