Xerox is committed to reinventing itself as a technology powerhouse. This transformation requires a dynamic Analytics Program Leaders that will be responsible for leading teams of data scientists and analytics experts aligned to HR. This role will oversee the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis used to make key business decisions within HR.
Accountabilities of the role:
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities within HR.
- Build, develop and maintain cloud and on-prem data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
The successful candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. They have proven experience leading and developing a team which will provide critical information used by senior leadership within HR. The right person will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis and leadership to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
- We're looking for someone with at least 10 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data, and someone with at least 3 years of experience leading a team.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources within HR.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts and statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Experience writing advanced SAS code statements, models, and macros.
- Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
- Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
- Strong programming skills with querying languages: SLQ, SAS, etc.
- Experience with big data tools: Teradata, Aster, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience with testing tools such as Adobe Test & Target
- Experience with data visualization tools: Tableau, Raw, chart.js, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and other analytics tools
- C, C++, JAVA, or other programming languages
- Experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.