Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today's complex business issues. Crowe's accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a "Best Place to Work." We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us! Job Description:Data Analytics - Master Data Management (MDM) Architect Position Summary
A career in our Business Intelligence practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organizational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organizations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who will be responsible for working with our clients' business users to provide direction and hands-on support for enterprise data governance with the goal to improve the visibility, trust and value in enterprise data assets. The MDM Architect will help our clients to define the vision, goals and objective for providing useful information and ensuring alignment on priorities, implementation and governance with key stakeholders.
- Serve as subject matter expert on MDM implementation, demonstrating platform capabilities and promoting application of toolset to address business needs and maximize the value realized from technology investment.
- Participate in the systems development process, including planning and monitoring systems development efforts, coordinating activities with other groups, reviewing deliverables and communicating status to the project manager.
- Collaborate with decision-makers to develop policy and business processes to perpetuate MDM.
- Define a systems landscape for Master Data Management to connect data flows across a client's data systems (i.e. hierarchies, attributes/properties, export/import routines, validations).
- Evaluate MDM toolsets against project requirements.
- Configure master data management tools and solutions.
- Design and implement data integration between source systems and master data management platforms
- Lead and provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members.
- Document data lifecycle.
- Minimum of 7 years hands-on experience with enterprise RDBMS
- 5+ years of experience in MDM, Data Governance, and Data Quality domains, and associated technologies
- 4+ years of proficient technical team leader experience with multi-domain MDM tools such as Informatica, TIBCO, and Winshuttle
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Agile project management methods and terminology a plus
- Bachelor's degree or Associate degree in information technology required, or the equivalent in related work experience.
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Crowe LLP provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.