Reporting into the Manager of ECM’s (Energy Conservation Measures), the Engineer is responsible for the general administration and implementation of the Non-Construction ECM’s program over the duration of the project.
- Design and build the data analytics platform that will enable the Energy Conservation Measures (ECMs) program to function.
- Participate in scoping, contracting and managing consultants and contractors.
- Support Project Managers for the implementation of ECMs.
- Potential to grow to a Project Manager role.
- Assist the Project Managers on creating collaborative and behavioral ECMs solutions such as mobile applications, student competitions, etc.
- Establish protocols to quantify the impact of OSU projects on the Energy Use Intensity.
- Maintain awareness on current and new technologies and analyze their applicability to the program.
- Initiate, develop, and market out of scope projects.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the ENGIE subsidiaries and our partners.
- Participate in the management of the internship program.
- B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering or in related field.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Experience with the ASHRAE guideline section 14 is a plus.
- Knowledge of IT architecture.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work on achieving and potentially exceed targets as a team.
- Knowledge of modern management tools in continuous improvement.