The Senior Manager is responsible for execution on client engagements and maintaining a strong relationship with senior client personnel. Must have a solid understanding of their client’s business and be able to demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry. Ensure quality and satisfaction on engagements. Must be able to clearly articulate the value drivers of our business, and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients. The Senior Manager is responsible for job economics and for ensuring timely close and billing of projects.
General Knowledge & Skills
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment.
- Self-starter and can operate independently as needed.
- A high threshold for ambiguity and lack of structure and process during early phases of engagements.
- Creative and logical problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and team building skills.
- Advanced listening skills and written and verbal communications.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain professional demeanor under pressure.
- Strong project management and client relationship skills.
- Proven business development proficiency.
- Organization and time management expertise.
- Mentoring and people development capabilities.
- Solid ethical behavior.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Technical Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with designing secure networkinfrastructure and implementing security management tools including, VPN, IDS/IPS, DLP, Firewalls, secure coding standards, etc.
- Experience implementing, assessing or remediating PCI requirements in complex network structures.
- Ability to perform network traffic forensic analysis, utilizing packet capturing software, to isolate malicious network behavior, inappropriate network use or identification of insecure network protocols.
- 7+ years hands on network management experience in multiple of the following Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2000/NT/XP, Linux and UNIX.
- 7+ years practical experience in TCP/IPNetworking.
- A diverse skill base in both Information Systems and Information Security which address organizational structure and administration practices, system development and maintenance procedures, system software and hardware controls, security and access controls, computer operations, environmental protection and detection, and backup and recovery procedures.
- Attack and Penetration experience in testing of Internet infrastructure and Web-based applications utilizing manual and automated tools.
- Knowledge of information system architecture and security controls (i.e. firewall and border router configurations, operating systems configurations, wireless architectures, databases, specialized appliances and information security policies and procedures).
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) project experience.
Education & Professional Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Computer Information Systems, Information System Technologies, Management Information Systems).
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- 7+ years in a related field, in professional services and/or industry.
- Professional Certification such as CISSP, CISM, GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT, PCI are strongly preferred.
Ability to Travel
- Travel throughout the month frequently required based on client requests/commitments.