Data & Analytics Business Intelligence Associate Director
- Develop new business with existing clients across products and industries.
- Acquire new clients through developing relationships with network and software partners including SAP, Microsoft, and others.
- Drive and Manage Revenue associated with the Data & Analytics practice within Protiviti.
- Establish Data & Analytics credibility with existing and new clients in order to secure and expand business within your Region.
- Build credibility with clients through expertise with Data and Analytics principles and solutions including solutions from SAP, Microsoft and other BI vendors
- Lead a broad range of routine and complex responsibilities related to client engagements, business development activities, and organizational management.
- Develop short- and long-term business and marketing strategies
- Act as an advisor to clients utilizing thought leadership and innovation.
- Take leadership role in organizational development activities.
- Manage portfolio of clients maximizing client satisfaction ratings, minimizing organizational risk, and ensuring profitability.
- Develop future business leaders by being an active mentor and by creating career development opportunities, especially for management level employees.
- Contribute to organizational success by developing recruiting strategy, participating in recruiting process, taking personal responsibility for retention of top performers, and requiring a positive work environment.
- General Knowledge & Skills within the Business Intelligence Industry
- Excellent client relationship and business development skills.
Strong Presentation Skills
A great listener and relationship builder, capable of grasping and articulating our prospect's unique business intelligence needs and use cases
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required.
- Ability to travel as necessary to meet client needs.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently.
- Must work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Demonstrated advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated mentoring and people development skills.
- Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner.
- Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- 5 plus years of experience with either/and SAP Data & Analytic solutions, Microsoft BI solutions
- 5 plus years of experience with Data Warehousing concepts
- 5 plus years of experience with Data Governance and Master Data Management concepts
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.