HORNE LLP is driven by its culture which we call the Wise Firm. The Wise Firm culture is focused on a sense of belonging for all team members as they strive to realize their full potential. HORNE is a top 100 firm with a southeastern footprint of Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama and Louisiana. We also have offices in Texas and Puerto Rico.
- Develop and implement a Data Analytics Business Development Strategy including, but not limited to the Marketing, Account Management, and Funding Strategies.
- Identify and manage potential clients and funders, including writing and presenting of proposals.
- Identify and build a sustainable revenue/funding pipeline.
- Ensure that the Data Analytics offering has a strong business case and position in the market.
- Collaborate with sales and delivery resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address client needs.
- Perform Data Analytics solutions demonstrations tailored to client needs.
- Develop quotes and proposals for clients.
- Assist in the development of go-to-market and sales strategies.
- Represent the Firm at conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- 30 to 40% travel, lots of flexibility and work from home options.
Experience Requirements, Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Data Analytics, or related field.
- 7 + years’ experience in Marketing and/or Business Development with demonstrated success.
- 4+ years’ experience with Business Intelligence and/or Data Analytics.
- Strong communication skills and data analytics fluency.
- Ability to build networks and relationships with different stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a team to meet sales/funding targets.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Ability to formulate and execute a business development strategy.
- Ability to build solid and long-lasting client and funder relationships.
- Excellent negotiation skills and excellent stakeholder management.
- Well-spoken and comfortable presenting to senior audiences or key stakeholders.
- Attention to detail, results-oriented and team-player.
- An unrivaled distinctive, special culture that values collaboration, innovation and positive energy
- A team of professionals grounded in strong, personal relationships and a sense of belonging as we share a common passion to create a WOW client experience.
- A dedicated team of individuals from diverse backgrounds working together to leave our clients better than we found them.