Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Experience Required: 5 - 7 Years
Travel Percent: 15
Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing! Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for theperson who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Establish and implement effective communication with leadership of data center group and mobile business group.
• Work closely with business team to develop digitalization and data analytics roadmap
• Lead and manage team to realize roadmap key deliverables.
• Manage data analytics projects
• Collaborate with world wide data team including business analysis, visualization, modelling and ETL team, especially in US and China
• Communicate regular updates and completion of deliverables to the project team
• Foresee and proactively manage risks and dependencies for owned data analytics projects.
• Work to ensure that roadblocks are removed and all open issues are resolved
• Establish and implement effective communication with leadership of data center business team.
• Promote self-service analytics and support business extracting value out of data.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones (including the Motorola brand), tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
You must have the following skills to be considered.
• Bachelor's Degree in business analytics, computer science or related field
• 1+ years of machine learning (AI) or data science experience
• Experience of coaching team members to grow and stretch
• Experience of data modeling in Hadoop platform with skills of hive SQL
• Innovative thinking with strong sense of business acumen, be creative to propose new analytics or data mining scenario
• Outstanding communication skills
• Experience of working in multinational company.
• Excellent problem solving skills. Have excellent skills of collecting user requirement. Ability toclarify poorly defined requirement via asking valuable questions.
• Be an expert at driving cross-functional cooperation with internal teams and building relationships with external partners
• Demonstrated sense of urgency and ownership to drive issues to completion
• Familiarity with visualization tools including Qliksense and Tableau
• Ability to conduct visualization tool comparisons and recommendations
• Fluent in English speaking/writing/listening/reading
•Self-motivated to keep up with new trend of data analytics and data mining
The following skills are preferred.
• 5+ years working in data analytics/engineering areas
• 3+ years project/program management experience with focus on data solutions. Have a proven track record of managing multiple complex data analytics projects.
• Experience of collaborating with Chinese teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.