At XPO Logistics, we know that data drives business. As the Data Analyst, you will analyze financial, business, and operational data in such areas as financial and expense performance, forecasting, and service performance.
Pay benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Analyze trends in financial and business operations and formulate recommendations to support business initiatives and strategies
- Prepare financial, business, and operational analyses of services, projects, or general business
- Maintain databases, extract information, and develop metrics and scorecards to measure and improve overall performance
- Analyze operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates, and root causes
- Utilize systems and software to develop and maintain financialreporting tools to support business decisions
- Responsible for accurate customer invoicing
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field
- 5+ years of analyst experience in comprehensive Supply Chain or Logistics
- Ability to prepare, import, and manipulate information in spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Ability to solve problems, create queries, and statistical analytics skills
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management application, and database systems
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
It’d be great if you also have:
- Knowledge of SAP
Requisition Id: 34824