KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for Data Analyst: LTV + R or Python + SSAS + Tableau or other visualization + predictive modeling required
As a Data Analyst, you will support the marketing team with in depth analyses related to user acquisition, monetization and lifetime value. Your work will directly influence how ad dollars are spent, where creative runs and expected return on these efforts. You’ll be responsible for creating, monitoring and building dashboards, models and ad hoc analyses to supportmarketing efforts to grow our user base. In addition to the marketing team, you will work closely with the BI team, Monetization and Product teams to create actionable insights.
- Create in depth analyses, tools and dashboards to drive ROI positive marketing activities
- Work with our marketing and product teams to deliver insights, assist in decision making and make recommendations that enhance the quality of our users
- Build predictive models that enhance our user acquisition and retention strategies
- Work as a key member of the BI team to support in game analyses including review of events captured, troubleshooting data discrepancies, and anomalies
- Work closely with the monetization team on continuous forecasting of various revenue models
- Work with the BI team to facilitate data ingestion and trouble shoot issues with UA networks
- Stay up-to-date on current and upcoming innovations and capabilities in the mobilemarketing space
- 3+ years relevant work experience in which you professionally built predictive models is required. This should include 1 or more of the following: regression, logistical regression, decision trees, &/or random forest.
- Experience in LTV (lifetime value), CLV (customer lifetime value), LCV (lifetime customer value), or CLTV (customer lifetime value) is required
- Scripting in R or Python is required. Of the 2 we prefer R.
- SSAS experiencerequired.
- Experience building reporting dashboards with Tableau or another visualization tool is required.
- Familiarity with relational databases, data transformation, data mining, and ad hoc analysis
- Skilled in analyzing data and drawing appropriate conclusions. Able to effectively translate statistical findings to business strategies that positively impact the business and customer.
- Can work withDatabase and Statistical applications; can automate routine procedures and create tools that increase productivity and efficiency.
- A solid understanding of performance based marketing is a plus (CPA, CPI, CPL)
- Experience in gaming/mobile gaming is a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree / Advanced degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Math, Economics or in Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science coursework preferred