Veem is seeking a Data Analyst to join our growing team to innovate the next generation of our global payments platform. As a Data Analyst - Product , the candidate will work in a fast paced environment with growing business needs, learning new skills, tools and technologies, and have an overall desire to contribute to company growth. With explosive growth of data, we’re looking for talented Data Analysts to join the Data platform team. The ideal candidate is data curious, detail oriented, great at communication, and loves solving problems.
- Build rigorous tools that define success metrics and track Key Performance Indicators(KPI) on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Provide access to data through dashboards and other analytical tools to empower through self-service.
- Look for opportunities to automate insights through alerting and anomaly detection.
- Ad-hoc reporting and analytics for the Sales, Finance, Product, Marketing, and Operations teams.
- Work closely with the Product and Operations teams.
- Implement business intelligence tools like looker/tableau for creating reporting and visualizations that tell a story and provide insight; share
- these “stories” to internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Self-starter who can understand the big picture, and prioritize their work to make the largest impact on the business’ and customer’s vision and requirements
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
- Subject matter expert: Acting as the subject matter expert on data and insights matters related to Veem.
- Data driven mindset with an advanced degree preferred in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, or Mathematics.
- +5 years of relevant analytical work experience in analyzing large, multi-dimensional data sets and synthesizing data insights into
- actionable recommendations.
- Experience in A/B testing and experimentation that can showcase the impact and success KPIs.
- Ability to write complex, efficient and eloquent SQL queries to extract data for analysis and can use or a willingness to learn R/Python.
- Working knowledge of OLTP and OLAP datastores (MySQL, Snowflake, Redshift, etc).
- Experience with analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Segment, Salesforce, Pardot, Mandrill, etc.
- Experience working in Looker or Tableau.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to influence cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prioritize against competing priorities and good attention to details.
- Highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter, enjoy working in a fast-pace environment, and can deliver successful results with minimal guidance.