For a large financial services client, we are seeking Data Analyst with data manipulation experience. The Data Analyst will help to migrate the Relational Data Warehouse (RDW) data to EDI for the Enterprise Modeling & Analytics (EMA) group.
- Identifying datasets required for migration and map the data elements to EDI.
- Develop RDW equivalent queries and reconcile EDI results to RDW.
- Support the research team to update the research code.
- Working as part of a team, manipulate data in excel to make it ready for transition to a new system.
- Construct SQL queries and ad hoc reports as needed.
- B.S or B.A in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field required.
- 3+ years of Data Analysis experience
- Advanced SQL skills required.
- Experience working with Oracle and Netezza databases
- TOAD or Agnity workbench experience
- Experience running SAS programs and working with SAS datasets
- Experience with logical and physical data models
- Prior mortgage services GSE datawarehouse and EDI experience strongly preferred.