- Monitor TeleSign’s service quality, focusing on SMS delivery, Voice call delivery and Data quality.
- Examine traffic patterns in TeleSign’s log files, databases, and cubes, looking for issues and changes in quality.
- Deep dive into customer provided data to discover any potential deliver-ability issues.
- Work closely with internal routing team, assist in modifying routes for best case delivery.
- Help in defining and developing tools, reports, and alerts that TeleSign can build to better monitor quality.
- Provide customer support and research for delivery escalations.
- Research global prefixes to enhance TeleSign products.
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Software Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Experience building and running SQL queries against large databases.
- Experience working with data cubes via Excel and pivot tables.
- Prior data analystexperience.
- Telco or SMS industry experience is a plus.
- Statistical/mathematics background is a plus.
- Experience in using Tableau or similar tools is a plus.
- Experience in machine learning systems, expert systems and automated systems is a plus.
- Ability to make decisions based on both quantitative and ambiguous qualitative input.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Innovative and proactive approach.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.