$100K — $150K *
About the role
Our Data Analyst will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining reporting and database components. You will be responsible for understanding and documenting business and technical data requirements by partnering with business customers and business analysts. The Data Analyst will also draw out requirements by analyzing existing reports, queries, and data.
What you’ll do
• Collect, compile and analyze data, from various structured and unstructured sources.
• Provide technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of Microsoft SQL database environment.
• Transform client requests into data deliverables to include data models, data mappings and data transformation rules.
• Debug and optimize existing queries, views, and tables to improve performance.
• Create custom reports to support multiple functional users.
• Design and develop packages to transfer data from source to destinations using ETL process
Who you are
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Business and data analysis experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of Data Analysis and/or report development with modern visualization tools (preferably MS Power BI).
• Minimum of 5 years of recent IT experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience developing complex SQL queries for analytics purposes.
• Strong communication skills; ability to interface with office teams and business stakeholders
• Professional with technical reporting skills and willingness to seek understanding of business goals and the role of data in achieving them. Ability to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
Valid through: 12/8/2020
$140K — $225K + $60K bonus + all benefits
2 days ago
$140K — $180K + $50K bonus + all benefits
2 days ago