As a Data Analyst you will:
- Work to support the customer to review design requirements, mission capabilities and performance of radar and surveillance technologies.
- Work with a team of driven, supportive and highly skilled professionals.
- Receive a robust benefits package that includes Employee Stock Ownership Plan!
- Enjoy flexibility managing your work hours and personal needs with a single accrual leave plan.
A week in the life of a Data Analyst Level II:
- Observe and report on test and evaluation in support of US government agency.
- Experience analyzing test data, M&S data, system logistics data (especially cost-wise readiness) and trend analysis.
- Compile and analyze data from technology demonstrations, proof of concepts, and experiments.
- Experience collecting, analyzing and managing various data sets and spot data anomalies.
- Draft, review, and edit documents and deliverables in response to customer requirements.
- Experience Interpreting data and analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Ability to analyze data and build reports that clearly articulate experiment outcomes and related conclusions.
- Knowledge of how to conduct risk assessments and propose mitigating actions.
- Test and Evaluation training and/or certification desired (ITEA CTEP, DAU T&E, etc.).
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4-7 years of experience.
- Bachelors degree in STEM field or other technical disciplines. Masters degree is preferred.
- DHS suitability clearance.
- Previous experience in Data analysis and database development.
- Understanding of Systems acquisition lifecycle.
- Familiarity with IEEE standard 1012, IEEE Standard 829-1998, and the DHS SELC.
- Excellent writing, communications and briefing skills.