Data Analyst, Systems Integration Specialist, Healthcare, full-time, North Bradenton, $50-65k
· Provide Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) and data integration expertise and support for the data warehouse, business intelligence, data management and reporting initiatives.
· Implement data solutions within a variety of systems/applications.
· Help define system and process requirements, analyze business requirements and source systems to design and develop ETL solutions using a variety of toolsets.
· Design and development of extraction and transformation mappings from client source systems.
· Support for MS SQL applications including end-user support, release/upgrade management and testing and training
· Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through analysis, coding, documentation and problem resolution using SQL Server
· Review business problems and design appropriate business approach
· Design source to target mappings to populate defined staging environments and data warehouse operations to support the Healthcare Informatics Applications
· Develop gap analysis between current state and desired to-be state from a data perspective to supportinternal and external client projects
· Analyze and translate requirements and change requests into technical specifications
· Works withInternal ETL tools to support System Integrations Projects
· Unit testing of data and ETL processes
· Works with Microsoft SQL Server to perform quality checks
· Ensure all system control processes are followed and compliant with control and change management procedures
· Maintain a professional attitude and provide excellent customer service at all times, to include maintaining a good work ethic and assisting other business and technical team members.
· 2-5years’ experienceworking with a Business Intelligence and data warehouse methodology processes
· Strong data analysis and modeling skills
· Database administration with Microsoft SQL Server required
· Experience with ETL (Extract, Transfer and Load) tools
· Report Development Experience
· Web Focus experiencepreferred