SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Company
Join one of the fastest growing private companies in America focused primarily on a creative eCommerce solution that helps people afford high-quality products at ridiculously low financing. They have been recognized as one of Atlanta's Best and Brightest companies to work for due to their commitment to innovation through cutting edge technology, collaborative Agile teams, hiring for a positive culture and delivering awesome customer experiences. The company has grown 15-20% YoY and is committed to continuing growth through the success of its people and a healthy working environment.
About the Role
In this role, you will be supporting client data integration across the company’s global enterprise. You will be managing the retrieval, transformation, delivery, and exchange of data between both internal and external business systems across all business units and client base. You will be providing daily operational production support. This role requires a strong understanding of discipline, you should be able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations. You will be making decisions within broad parameters and you will be acting as an informal resource for others with less experience. You will be working with team members to provide operational support, documentation, and knowledge sharing of best practices.
- Develop strong working relationships with Client Services, Underwriting, Accounting and IT
- Own operational client data integration
- Manage file retrieval and delivery for all client data exchanges using file transfer software—including account administration, host configurations, and job scheduling
- Manage data integration using ETL technology
- Understand and conform to corporate IT data and security standards
- Provide feedback from ongoing administration experience to continuously improve the client experience
- Respond to eligibility, remittance and deduction questions from various business partners throughout the company
- Communicate regarding the impacts and implications of client data integration break points
- Perform client platform monitoring and root cause analysis of production incidents
- Leverage tools like Excel or IT-related applications so that operational processing and business targets may be achieved
- Manage client file reports for distribution to leaders, team members and business partners
- Respond to client inquiries as an additional input to daily workflow for timely resolution
- Understand data flows across multiple systems—including storefront, underwriting, billing and financial systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and independence, displaying innovative skills to solve complex problems
- Experience with Data Management
- Willing to learn new software applications and workflows related to data management
- Demonstrated effective teamwork ability to perform cross-functional operational support
- Generate effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with IT teams and business users
- Understanding of file transfer and ETL technologies
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to delivering results while maintaining a secure environment
- Strong writing skills to proactively maintain/create documentation
- Bachelor's or Technical degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics) – 5 plus years of experiencerequired.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience in client/customer data management
- Hands-on data mining / analytics experience with a service or technology company
- Experience in a related operational business process required
- Strong Excel and statistical skills required
- Bonus Points: Experience with at least 1 scriptinglanguage
- Bonus Points: Experience with Voluntary Benefits Administration