$90K — $110K
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE EITHER A US CITIZEN OR HOLD A PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD AS WELL AS BE OUR DIRECT W-2 EMPLOYEES. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THIS PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THE POSITION.
Scope of Work
We are seeking two candidates with the skillset described below. One of the positions has the potential to be converted into a full-time role.
The MF CFO department in the Finance division is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Change Management Team. The team is responsible for supporting project management activities and initiatives with a focus on Multifamily accounting and financial reporting applications and systems. This role entails change management activities as well as the ability to handle in-depth tasks and resolve complex data and process issues. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has strong communication skills.
• Develop requirements, perform complex data analysis and user acceptance testing (UAT) for finance and accounting applications.
• Develop key project artifacts such as project scope, business requirements, risk and controls assessment, issues and risks, user acceptance testing, documentation, and SOX testing.
• Assess and document impacts from data and product changes to systems and processes via process flows.
• Coordinate with project teams across divisions and resolve application and data issues during financial close.
• Manage production application support duties which involve on-call support for troubleshooting critical data and system issues of supported applications, logging issues, and working with IT to determine root cause.
• Support business operational risk controls, Internal/External audit activities.
• Plan and execute data conversion, data mapping and data reconciliation activities.
• 5+ years of experience performing as a client interfacing data analyst or business analyst
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated proficiency with advanced Excel and SQL
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; highly organized and detail-oriented
• Expertise in querying, analyzing, reconciling and testing complex relational data
• Knowledge of accounting, subledger and financial reporting concepts
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Valid through: 11/25/2020