PRIMARY PURPOSE: To collect, analyze and report data; to be responsible for the data integrity; and to generate reports verifying and ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles data; prepares and distributes reports; and analyzes results.
- Ensures data integrity; develops and produces reports utilized in measuring data accuracy.
- May assist in the completion of appropriate client set-up and maintenance (parameter) forms.
- Supports internal and external users including reports, installation, screen, etc.
- Creates exception reports to identify fields of incorrect data.
- Generates custom reports for internal and external client.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).