5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Clients engage RGP for expertise in delivering large and complex projects to strengthen their business. As an experienced Data Analyst Consultant, you will analyze large data sets and make appropriate recommendations that assist business leaders in making improved business decisions.
ATTRIBUTES OF DATA ANALYSTS WITH RGP
- Integrity and respect for people and opinions
- Dedication to client service
- Ability to think in complex and ever-changing situations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives
- Demonstrates RGP’s values – loyalty, integrity, focus, enthusiasm, accountability and talent
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Analyzes, manipulates, profiles and extracts large data sets
- Assists with documenting requirements
- Builds, reviews and modifies reports
- Transfers knowledge to enable identified internal employees to be self-sufficient in building and maintaining reports to meet future needs
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related business discipline required
- 5 to 10 years of Data Analysis or Business Analysis experience
- Strong understanding of financial statements and the interrelationship of the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, and high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and is a self-starter
- Ability to interface with Senior Management and project manage the accumulation of reporting information
- Account reconciliation and financial analysis skills.
- Experience with SAP or Oracle software required, including the ability to access reports and data as needed
- Experience with ETL tools, such as Informatica, is a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required, including strong data retrieval and downloading abilities, and proficiency with macros, PowerBI, PowerPivot, etc.
- Technical capability in one or more of the following: SQL, Tableau, QlikView, Cognos, ERWin, etc. a plus