- Perform research and analysis on data usage, create trend reports using Excel, resolve data issues with service areas
- Customer outreach on Accounts Receivable to obtain payments, provide invoice copies, update customer contact information, etc.
- Assist in compiling and\or reviewing large billing files for accuracy, testing procedures, and prepare ad hoc reports
Service Usage data:
- Researches & analyzes service utilization and billing information to resolve errors and modify usage and billing as appropriate; verifies to the Ohio Administrative Knowledge System (OAKS) and Service Usage Management System (SUMS).
- Creates multiple trend reports to analyze, formulate, and verifying the OIT service utilization and billing data requiring creation of complex excel spreadsheets using pivot tables, logical Excel statements, graphs, conditional formatting and other excel functions; creates ad-hocreports (e.g., reports that support billing office management and service areas).
- Customer billings:
- Compiles and confirms usage data for billing OIT services as a preparer and peer reviews; Reviews Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) & contracts to ensure proper service & invoicing compliance with each agreement, & creates billing files using multiple financial systems ensure the information is appropriately validated, documented, & processed by the DAS Finance Office.
- Researches customer discrepancies/complaints using multiple financial systems including: OAKS, OIT Service Usage & Accounting Manager, & Telecommunications Automated Phone Systems (TAPS) as well as contracts & MOUs;
- Makes collection efforts to ensure all OIT costs are fully recovered; maintains customer account information & accounting data in the billing systems.
- Data Research & Reporting:
- Synthesizes data from multiple financial sources to create reports/presentations for internal/external stakeholders;
- Performs research and data gathering to support unit staff, other ad hoc reporting related to Business Office projects
- 5 plus years of experience creating trend reports and spreadsheets using pivot tables, Logical Excel statements, graphs, conditional formatting and other excel functions; creates ad-hocreports (e.g., reports that support billing office management and service areas).
- 5 Plus years of experience researching & analyzing service utilization and billing information to resolve errors and modify usage and billing
- 5 Plus years of experience reviewing Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) & contracts to ensure proper service & invoicing compliance
- 5 Plus years of experience trouble shooting discrepancies/complaints using multiple financial systems
- 5 Plus years of experience synthesizing data from multiple financial sources to create reports/presentations for internal/external stakeholders
- 4year college degree or equivalent technical study
- Previous experience with State Agencies, boards, commissions or local governmental entities