Position Title: Data Analyst
Position Number: 264611
Location: Plano, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Big Data, Data Analysis, SAS, SQL
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. “SQL, SAS, DATA SCIENTIST, BIG DATA,”
Job title: Data Analytics Lead
Location: Plano, TX 75023
Duration: 12+ months
· This position will provide customer insight to the organization through analysis, research, modeling and data mining.
· Provide analytical support to the organization by leveraging data mining tools and analytical methodologies.
· Assist in data modeling and analysis to determine key customer insights, drive business strategies, and maximize ROI.
· Integrate internal and external data sources, be comfortable working with both structured and unstructured data.
· Assist in advanced quantitative methods to segment customers and evaluate customer related activities for effectiveness and efficiency.
· Assist in development, maintenance and enhancement of statistical models.
· Use statistical tools and techniques to extract and analyze trends from the customer database warehouse.
· Manage analytics projects.
· Prepare and deliver presentations with complex analytical concepts.
· Comfortable presenting to the business and upper management.
· Experience in deep dive analysis and applying analytic techniques to customer/consumer behavior data to determine key customer insights, drive business strategies and maximize ROI such as text analytics.
· Conduct multi-channel deep dive analysis for online and offline contexts using mobile phone/tablet/PC/offline browsing and purchase data.
· Going forward, assist in development and analysis of Real-Time data flows.
· Ability to partner with business groups to provide decision support and help determine and drive business strategies by leveraging data.
· Comfortable working with big data/large datasets.
· 2-5 years experience in a data scientist or data analytics role.
· Hands on experience using SQL or SAS and other query tools on large databases.
· Knowledge of at least one statistical programming language (R, SQL, SAS, and/or Python).
Strong quantitative skills:
· Experience in applying advanced statistical or machine learning techniques.
· Knowledge of dashboard and reporting software (Tableau, OBIEE, etc.)
· Understanding of relational databases.
· Bachelors degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, etc) or sufficient on the job use of related skills. Masters/Phd degree is a plus.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail.
· Comfortable working with vendors and business partners and the ability to take initiative to drive projects forward.
· Must be able to multitask and handle multiple projects at any given time.
· Experience working with API's and integrating external data sources.
· Additional knowledge in NOSQL databases (Hadoop) and real time frameworks (kafka, kinesis, flume, etc.), and AWS.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.