5 - 7 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Job Title:Data Analyst
Job Location: 3443 N Central Ave., #1300, Phoenix, AZ 85007
Duration:12+ Months (possible extension)
This project encompasses building the system and operational support processes required by the Affordable Care Act.
This includes supporting the implementation of features for a system that allows consumers to apply for public assistance benefits, such as, Medical Assistance, Nutrition Assistance, and Cash Assistance.
The project includes representatives from two state agencies Department of Economic Security - DES and Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System - AHCCCS.
For the Department of Economic Security, this project includes either replacement or significant enhancement to all of mainframe and web applications that support processes for public assistance today. It also includes opportunities for enhancing additional systems and improving service delivery for a variety of social service programs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Development with SQL Server Integration Services, Tableau
• Develop report specifications, test plans, prepare test data, execute tests, and coordinate production implementations
• Tailor the analysis and reporting methods by the type of data as well as to the intended audience
• Complete projects requiring data mining, analysis, report development and presentation
• Prioritize business and information needs
• Extract, import, clean, transform, and validate data
• Write Structured Query Language (SQL) commands
• Writing queries using T-SQL and MS Access.
• Experience with DB2 UDB
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Create standard and ad-hocreports including detail, summary, history, snapshots, drill down, and otherreports
• Establish data connections with various data sources
• Setup reportschedule, subscription, access process and procedures, and delivery method
• Present data in lists, tables, charts, graphs, snapshots, crosstab, and other formats
• Review key indicators to locate and correct problems
• Follow up and track remediation of issues
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Experience writing T-SQL in MS SQL Server
• SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) - Building complex ETL packages.
• Knowledge and experience with Tableau, or otherreporting packages (SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and MS ACCESS)
• Analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, and data mining
• Ability to provide a business-operations view of relevant data
Waiting for your prompt and positive response. Thank you.