Gloo, LLC, headquartered in downtown Boulder, Colorado is a technology company building software for people development. We serve a variety of customers including non-profits, addiction recovery centers, churches, healthcare systems, and corporate businesses - essentially any organization where people development is critical to success. Our goal is to give our customers the power to change more lives, scale their missions, and make an impact. We are growing, learning and looking for talented professionals who are driven to have a positive impact on humanity. Interested?
In this brand new role at Gloo you'll be working on building, optimizing and helping us level up the technology infrastructure that fuels our sales engine. Your experience implementing and customizing Zuora through a technical lens along with your natural problem-solving talents will determine success in this position. We're moving fast, scaling big and still agile even though we're not a startup. Our mission is having an impact on humans every day. Do you want to make a difference * keep reading!
What you'll be doing:
* Managing Zuora and its infrastructure
* Making configuration changes within Zuora and maintaining appropriate documentation
* Maintaining Z-Quotes integration alongside our Salesforce Administrator
* Ensuring notification profiles and email copy are kept current
* Managing system quoting and billing document templates
* Continuously identifying and correcting data issues
* Handling bulk data uploads for customer accounts, subscriptions, and usage data
* Building, adjusting and maintaining the product catalog
* Providing skillful follow up on all documents, meetings, communication while at the same time helping reinforce the excitement for our client's vision
* Seeking out opportunities to establish or enhance systems that aren't contributing to the forward direction of our strategic objectives as an organization
* Stretching yourself professionally by jumping into unfamiliar territory whenever necessary
The talents you have to offer:
* Bachelor's degree in a Business discipline
* About 2 years of experience serving as the primary Zuora Application Administrator with responsibility for configuration, customization and management of the technical implementation
* Extensive experience in an operational / systems administration role where you are solving problems, managing projects and implementing technology solutions
* Previous experience working in a SaaS company is essential
* Professional maturity * you understand how companies operate and are mindful of the bigger picture objectives and strategy
* Intensely curious mind. Seek to understand "why," then design the "how"
* Committed to making deadlines
* This position performs moderate data management and analysis tasks within a specific functional area or data type.
* Provides direct input to project plans as relates to assigned data related activities and objectives.
* Performs problem solving requiring in-depth knowledge and experience of functional arear or data type.
* Mentors junior members of the team.
* Communicates extensively with both internal and/or external customers and management regarding a wide range of data-related topics.
* Will be dedicated to the product development and will help us run reports and complete data analysis around our products and feature KPIs.
* Will be responsible for creating detailed, data driven reports with the data science and analytics tools provided (i.e. Zeppelin & Hygieia).
* Will need to be able to have a strong understanding of MySQL, PSQL and (Python or Scala).
* Provide specialized business support through in-depth data analysis and research.
* Produce moderate ad hoc data counts, stats, and examples as required.
* Independently design queries to assess data for research purposes.
* Independently run complex data statistics and data profiles.
* Design, complete, and present new data evaluations to diverse audiences.
* Create data documentation including mappings and quality thresholds.
* Investigate, track, and report data issues (functional, type, quality, etc.).
* Conduct routine data review and verification and ensure corrections/clarifications are made rapidly.
* Utilize various data workflow management and analysis tools.
* Assist with production of detailed information, requirements, and/or instruction to internal resources regarding, but not limited to: data analysis, data correction, data questions, and new data projects.
* 3-5 years' experience in data management area with analytical competencies demonstrated.
* Bachelor's Degree (Engineering/Computer Science preferred but not required); or equivalent experience required.
* SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
* Excel (expert level)
* XML/JSON (understand and modify)
* Strong proficiency with development languages such as SQL, XML, ECL, HPCC, SALT.
* Strong proficiency with various data types and formats such as XML, JSON, CSV
* Strong proficiency with data analysis tools and processes.
* Excellent proofreading skills to see how data and facts can be linked together to create more meaningful conclusions.
* Strong ability and desire to learn new processes, tools, and technologies.
* Good problem solving and research skills.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Good oral and written communications skills.
* A good sense of humor and a drive to make a positive impact on the world
What our team members enjoy:
* Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
* Medical Insurance with generous HSA contributions
* A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business