- This position will be heavily involved in the creation, validation and improvement of dashboards related to these projects and other organization-wide initiatives. The ideal candidate will partner
with IT and clinical/operational owners to detail project specifications, develop dashboard mock-ups utilizing Tableau or other data visualization software, conduct quality assurance testing of the dashboard and assist in the education and roll-out of the dashboard with clinical and operational stakeholders.
- This position will also support key Nursing Managers in analyzing resource utilization, modifying current practice, establishing new standards, and providing support and development of reports and presentations related to management of hospital operations at the unit/service/department level, performance measurement and process improvement efforts, regulatory compliance and other initiatives related to the Department of Nursing.
- Provides skill training and awareness in concepts and principles of performance measurement and process improvement. Assists in identifying and utilizing appropriate analytical tools/methodologies. Assists Director of Nursing as a content expert in developing quality related in-service education programs. Provides other training and assistance, as requested. Effectively communicates concepts and principles of statistically recognized performance measurement techniques.
- Under guidance of Director of Nursing, assists in designing, analyzing, implementing and evaluating various programs. Works with Department of Nursing and others to design appropriate programs. Assists team members in data collection and writing of reports to present outcomes. Works with other nursing department staff to conduct analyses of various program options, including researching results of other organizations, market impact, financial planning, resource utilization, and others as necessary. Assists Service Line Team Leadership in implementing and evaluating results of approved recommendations.
- Assists Nursing Leadership in identifying and rectifying systems issues. Assists in conducting process analysis, problem identification and root cause analysis, layout analysis, organization and environmental analysis and formulating recommendations and action plans for improvement. Participates in group problem solving in developing modified and improved process operations, and in implementing pilot studies and trails of suggested improvements. Assists Nursing Leadership in designing programs for improved systems and processes.
- Supports key managers in analyzing resource utilization, modifying current practice, establishing new standards, and tracking results. Assists management and improvement teams in reviewing and analyzing customer expectations/satisfaction data and translating findings into operating requirements, performance standards and priorities for improvement.
- Under guidance of Director of Nursing, facilitates system improvement, as required. Works with cross organizational staff and key managers to determine performance standards, service expectations and quality indicators. Assists in creating effective data gathering instruments and develops tracking systems to understand and document system processes. Assists in designing, developing and implementing performance measurement systems to track performance as well as customer expectations and monitors against targets.
- Under guidance of Nursing Leadership, assists in coordinating and facilitating efforts of Departments of Nursing. Facilitates communication within Nursing leadership and support staff to ensure consistent analytical approaches. Coordinates efforts of Directors of Nursing to complete tasks/projects that cross multiple units/services. Facilitates sharing of knowledge, best practices, and analytical approaches within Nursing Department.
To qualify you must have a Bachelor’s Degree. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a related field
Strongly prefer candidate to have experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and programming.
Job ID: 1046489_RR00000000