We are looking for Data Analyst (Parking Analysis) for our client in Tampa, FL
Job Title: Data Analyst (Parking Analysis)
Job Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Experience doing extensive data mining, manipulation of data
- Comfortable analyzing, identifying trends with data
- Assesses and recommends multiple financialbusiness decisions and the impact they have to the business. (Example: Online booking adding 10% mark up to concessions)
- Must be flexible, adaptable and resilient with brainstorming different financial concepts with a focus on increased revenue
- Strong financial background in the field of finance, economics or statistics
- Needs to innately know how to validate the data
- Needs to have worked with large quantities of data in order to distill it down key information output.
- Someone who is naturally curious and needs to understand the why behind the numbers
- Precision with attention to detail
- Someone who has written macros or worked with macros or large data sets is a bonus
- Bachelor's degree is a must; or strongly preferred