Less than 5 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Position Title: Data Analyst
Position Number: 260441
Location: O Fallon, MO
Desired kill Set:
AWK, Bourne Scripts, Data Analysis, Korn Scripts, PERL, PL/SQL, SQL
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates. ” SQL, PL/SQL, PERL, KORN SCRIPTS, DATA ANALYSISM,”
Title: Sr Eng/Business Operations – Data Analyst
Location: O’Fallon, MO
Duration: 2 Years
The Client Rewards Business Operations team is seeking an experienced, motivated, multi-skilled individual for Service Management on our global platform. This position will expose you to many technologies and present you with numerous career opportunities. Come be part of one of the fastest growing industries/markets in the world.
• Review business requirements and translate into customized scoring routine via SQL
• Develop complex data alterations in support of customer migrations, implementations, and offers.
• Conduct data analysis (custom reporting) on behalf of customer or business requests.
• Conduct reviews of peers to ensure business requirements are met.
• Support member implementations though batch file integrations and web services
• Support customer SLAs through timely execution and metrics.
• Provide rotational 24x7 support to a global platform in all aspects of production availability.
• Coordinate, execute, and validate production code deployments and maintenance schedules.
• Direct production response teams in real time problem resolution/restoration.
• Author post impact reports on production instances
All About You
Primary role and responsibilities will be monitoring data quality, generating analytics, and building scoring rules for global Client customers.
In this role, the following skills may be used:
• Advanced SQL/PLSQL
• Bourne, Korn, TC scripting, Syncsort, nawk, awk, perl
Secondary Role will be in support of platform stability. In this role, some familiarity with the following with be beneficial:
• WebSphere/JBoss administration and Network architecture
• Java (JEE) development (including Java Web Applications)
Both roles require experience with troubleshooting techniques
As your knowledge of the platform grows, so will you with new opportunities and responsibilities. Our team addresses numerous challenges daily and are regularly engaged for system consultation in support of critical business sales.
Excellent communication and time management skills are essential. You will be required to balance operational necessities against competing interests and demonstrate thoughtful risk taking. Understanding and executing against priorities will be a daily requirement.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.