About the Opportunity:
This is a position in the DC Access System (DCAS) implementation project. The DCAS Project team is looking for an experienced Data Analyst with a proven background in analyzing large data-sets utilizing Business Intelligence Tools, so as to generate reports and requirements aimed at identifying trends and gaps deriving from data associated with the DC Access System and all associated data streams. The contractor shall work closely with the client and its partner agencies to ensure the agencies’ priorities are met.
- At least 6-8 years' experience operating as a Data Analyst working with large and complex data-sets.
- Experience with data-mining and data-visualization.
- Experience utilizing Business Intelligence Tools.
- Experience delivering comprehensive analytical reports comprising of analytical solution initiatives.
- General knowledge of query languages such as R; Python; SQL; SAS, Hadoop, a plus.
- Proven background operating in a supervisory role with the ability to guide and mentor less knowledgeable team members.
- Curam software knowledge for Health Care Programs – Eligibility systems a plus.
- Experience working with MicroStrategy preferable version 9 or later.
- Experience working with Curam databases is a plus.
- Experience working with business/functional teams to design and develop reports.
- Experience working with Tableau is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degreepreferred.