Supports Marketing Intelligence on assigned accounts and leverages data and research to measure and optimize digital and offline marketing solutions for clients.
- Coordinates and directs activities of outside vendors and partners (such as database partners, call center, web agency and fulfillment house, etc.) to ensure data integrity for outbound marketing efforts as well as analysis and reporting
- Project manages requests from multiple client contacts to understand project interdependencies and keep projects on agreed upon timelines
- Supports collaboration of all internal disciplines and vendors to accurately capture and use data to determine project success • Defines for vendor partners all campaign and reporting criteria and develops testing plans to launch new projects/campaigns/reports
- Coordinates and directs activities of fulfillment partner ensuring accurate and timely campaign execution, defining campaign and business rules and overseeing their execution.
- Provides data management support and consulting in support of ‘ad hoc’ client projects as needed.
- Understands client and vendor partner infrastructure, data fields, segmentation, data transfers, etc. and leads discussions regarding new procedures/adjustments
Reporting and Analysis
- Coordinates and implements analysis and reporting projects (website analyses, database, call center and fulfillment and sales territory reporting)
- Identifies data requirements from vendors for all reporting and analysis needs
- Performs and oversees marketing campaign analytics and optimization. Produce campaign dashboards and results analysis.
- Closely oversees the work of specific team-dedicated analysts to ensure current client needs for measurement and analysis are met
- Develops clear, articulate and persuasive presentations, POV documents, and strategic and operational recommendations.
- Proficiency with digital analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Omniture as well as proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, Access. Familiarity with SQL is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize time well and juggle multiple projects effectively and proactively
- Ability to communicate coherently and sensitively with clients, vendors and staff members • Excellent writing, verbal, presentation and consensus-building skills
- Intuitive and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to organize people, projects and information, to work above and beyond the call of duty and provide guidance across departments in a team and matrix environment.
- Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance
- Ability to exhibit client service approach with results-driven performance
- Ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy under tight deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Five years or more experience in marketing analytics/marketing operation.