The Data Analyst:
- Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains business solutions.
- Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Reviews data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy;
- Recommends maintenance enhancements to data acquisition processes to improve accuracy of data warehouse data
- Possess and maintain active Top Secret clearance
- (Preferred) A four-year (4-year) degree in math, science, statistics computer science or closely related field;
- At least five (5+) years of prior experience in information technology data analysis with an emphasis on computer, or information science or applied mathematics.
- One (1+) year of experience with Informatica Software
- Possess multiple Information Technology certifications.