The Sr. Data Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Strategy & Analytics team by writing complex SQL queries to find answers, visualize trends, and create marketing files for clients. Position will also be responsible for providing insights and reports supporting clients.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Write, troubleshoot, optimize, and execute advanced SQL queries to mine through terabytes of data
- Create jobs and stored procedures to automate recurring tasks
- Use pulled data to answer business questions, find trends, and create marketing lists
- Present mathematically and technically complicated information in an easy-to-understand way
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from various internal and external organizations
Other duties may be assigned.
Are You Qualified?
- Bachelor’s degreerequired. Advanced degreepreferred but not required.
- 5+ years of advanced SQL experience
- Experience interacting with clients
- Understand basics of financial ratios and marketing performance metrics
- Work with SQL and relational databases
- Build presentations in PowerPoint
- Build graphs, charts, and pivot tables in Excel
- Manage large, complex projects
- Be a good team player
- Be innovative
- Think critically and solve problems
- Understand broader business issues
- Convey strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to effectively interface, influence, and build alignment with individuals, multi-discipline teams, and multiple levels within a company
- Microsoft Office products at an intermediate level
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, and programming in T-SQL, at an advanced level
- Working knowledge of SSRS and SSIS preferred but not required
- Working knowledge of Tableau preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of marketing performance metrics