$80K — $100K *
INAP, The Hybrid Infrastructure Company, is growing rapidly and we are seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join the Business Operations team to help the organization operate and scale. The Business Operations team is a critical part of the Revenue organization and is responsible for Sales Operations, Insights, Pricing, Commercials, Business Development, and Sales Enablement. If you are high-energy, love to work with data, and want to join a growing team, then we want to talk to you!
The Data Analyst position will be responsible for supporting sales forecasting, analysis, reporting, operations, processes, and systems. This will be a critical role in improving and scaling our sales operations to help effectively serve our revenue organization and effectively manage our business. This role will assist with managing the tools and systems that are essential for our sales process, specific hands-on experience with Salesforce and large volumes of data is required. This role will also manage the data governance around sales reporting data quality. The Data Analyst will work closely with the senior Director of Sales Operations, and primarily focus on our global sales teams including field sales, channel, and verticals. This role will collaborate with marketing, finance, product management, and operations teams as required.
• Track and analyze critical metrics for organic sales growth, sales pipeline tracking, customer data, and identify individual performance areas.
• Develop sales and customer reports that coordinate cross-functional activities across departments to assist sales processes.
• Provide periodic reports that will provide accountability around key sales initiatives and measurable sales goals.
• Participate in defining, documenting, and implementing sales processes.
• Provide guidance in evolving and improving our sales technology stack.
• Manage Salesforce data quality and data hygiene process.
• Develop sales-related resource documents, including training manuals, procedures, and policies.
• Create and maintain reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
• Managing the manipulation and validation of data across multiple systems.
• Integrating large data sets.
• Ability to interpret requirements and create ad-hoc reports.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, operations or business-related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in sales or business-related field or the equivalent in work experience.
• Strong understanding of high-level strategic direction and sales goals.
• Excellent multi-tasking, prioritizing and meeting deadlines skillset.
• Advanced problem solving and analysis skills.
• Able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment.
• Advanced data analytics capabilities with strong excel and Salesforce skills.
• Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a big plus.
• Ability to transform complex issues/data into an executive summary and present to audiences of varying sizes and fields.
Valid through: 3/16/2021