SyApps is a Technology and Management Consulting Services firm based in Greater Washington area, with focus on solutions in the area of Strategy, Process, Technology and Management support. As a diverse end-to end IT and Management solution Provider, SyApps offers a range of expertise aimed at helping customers re-engineer and re-invent their business to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.
Job Description Responsibilities:
The client is seeking a Data Analyst III to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the databaseapplying knowledge of database management systems.
• Work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies
•Data Extraction and Analysis Utilize available applications/tools to query portfolio data and expert in data extraction process.
• Conduct research and analysis and examine KPIs to present trends and predictive metrics.
• Support communications, training, and end user support efforts with reporting awareness and usage guidance. Prepare reporting to all applicable levels of the organization
• Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
• 10+ years applicable experience required
• Experience with database technologies
• Experience with data science and extraction of data from documents.
• Knowledge of Multifamily Mortgage Business.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.
Location: Washington, DC