Data Analyst III
Less than 5 years experience • Managed Care & Health Insurance
Data Analyst III
Responsible for analytic data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for otherData Analysts.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Develop reports and deliverables for management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Assist with training and mentoring otherData Analysts.
Qualifications of the Data Analyst III
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of statistical analysis or 2+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Access.
- Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
- Encounters experiencepreferred.
Compensation for the Data Analyst III
- ?Salary for the Data Analyst III $67,000 - $82,000
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Staff
Job Type: Regular
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available? Yes, local
Are you open to sponsorship? No
This position is: New Position
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No
Who does this position report to? Manager, Data Analytics
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
- SQL - Data Analysis (not IT) some BI or SAS experience.
What are the nice-to-have skills?
- Both SAS & BI. some consulting or Account management experience, but not required.
What is exciting about this opportunity?
This department is growing rapidly and is giving countless opportunity to move up within the company. The growth of our client is allowing for creative solutions for the department managers, and the ability to stretch their knowledge.