State Street Corporate Information Security Administration Services has embarked in a new and exciting opportunity within the Identity & Access Management organization. We are seeking a skilled and proven Data & Reporting Analyst. The individual contributor in this role will design and develop visualization and analytics based solutions on big data. The candidate will be required to have a proven track record of delivery of visualization solutions and analytics in support of multiple, simultaneous projects. The candidate should have the ability to quickly get a solid understanding of existing and future State Street business and related technologies.
Your contributions to our team:
- Design, develop, and support visualization and analytics for multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Consult with business unit management as needed to analyze requirements and identify the optimal visual and analytical solution to fit within existing technologies and comply with overall strategic direction.
- Proactively ensure minimum delays in deliverables.
- Provide subject matter expertise on visual representations which will foster analytical insights.
- Leverage industry best practices; shares the same with team.
- 3-5 years of proven related experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Identity Access Control or Corporate Information Security Services; exposure to financial services environment helpful;
- Very strong experience with creating solutions using visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to learn
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Good interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Results oriented ownership mentality
Exceptional Candidates will also have:
- Core analytics skills such as statistics, machine learning, analytic models, and data mining
- Intermediate level experience with SQL
- Experience with analytical languages like Python and/or R