Job Requisition: Data Analyst I
Leidos is currently seeking a full-time DataAnalyst to support the Deployment Health Research Program at the Naval Health Research Center in San Diego, CA. This position will analyze military health data for a multi-site research study evaluating a large military health program. The successful candidate will also be involved in preparing datasets, analyzing data, and distributing study findings. The DataAnalyst will work closely and collaboratively with senior research staff to support efforts across the full research project cycle.
- Access various secondary data sources to extract relevant data and construct comprehensive, project-specific datasets
- Contribute to data management processes, including data verification, cleaning, quality assurance, and merging
- Work with research team to refine research methodology and construct databases to appropriately answer study questions
- Perform data manipulations and transformation on raw data using SAS or R to create analytical-friendly datasets
- Maintain and update documentation on all processes and procedures, including data dictionaries and codebooks
- Conduct statistical analyses, including logistic regression, analysis of variance, survival analyses and other techniques as required
- Contribute to the preparation of study deliverables, including presentations, reports, and publications
- Master's degree in psychology, public health, or related field
- Advanced proficiency in SAS or R
- Experience in constructing and analyzing complex databases, including data merging, cleaning, and verification processes.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a research environment.
- Due to federal contract restrictions, candidate must be a U.S. citizen and able to obtain a Secret Clearance.