More information about this job
Symphony Health Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of PRA Health Sciences, is a leading provider of high-value data, analytics, technology solutions and actionable insights for healthcare and life sciences manufacturers, payers and providers. The company helps clients drive revenue growth and commercial effectiveness, while adapting to the transformation of the healthcare ecosystem, by integrating a broad set of patient, prescriber, payer and clinical data together with primary and secondary health research, analytics and consulting. Symphony delivers a comprehensive perspective on the real dynamics that drive business in the healthcare and life sciences markets.
At Symphony Health Solutions, we pride ourselves on being Collaborative and customer centric. We do this by focusing on five key values:
- Love the Customer by consistently exceeding expectations
- Focus on Brilliant Execution by being detailed and accountable
- Leapfrog the Competition by Differentiating ourselves and providing innovative solutions
- Build a High-Performance Culture that does not accept mediocrity
- Make it Fun by Connecting as one passionate high-energy team.
Connect with Symphony! Collaborate with Customers! Differentiate Yourself!
Health Data Services provides technology solutions and professional consulting services to our clients in three key areas: data integration, analytic tools, and cloud-based commercial marts and hubs. Leveraging Symphony's comprehensive data assets, Vantage Applications, Health Cloud platform and data integration capabilities, the HDS practice offers customized technology-enabled services to client and act as a key interact with internal technology and operations platforms.
HDS is currently in need of a Data Analyst. This professional will be involved in creating data integration processes using ETL tools and Business Rule management systems. The Data Analyst will also supports our customers’ implementations and deployments: automation of the onboarding processes, creation of master reference dimensions, and development of integration workflows.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in collaboration with the HDS team members to understand the needs for each category of products and solutions (Commercial effectiveness, Clinical and Lab, PHI data integration…).
- Develop standard layouts and DDF for the most common data feeds.
- Create Quality Control process to automatically detect anomalies and inconsistencies.
- ETL processing workflows
- Implementation of a business rule management system
- Historical data and Archives
- Data distribution and publication.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- At least 1-2years relevant professional experience is required
- Experience with Database Engines (Redshift a plus) and complex SQL statements is required
- ETL (Alteryx a plus) is required
- Database models design experience is required
- Star schemas for Analytics repositories
- Business Rules Management systems (Drools a plus)
- Hadoopexperience is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus