- Support sales andmarketing by providing analytical, strategic and quantitative expertise.
- Lead and executeanalytical projects with a focus on data integrity evaluation and FCRAcompliance.
- Collaborate with internalteams to determine the appropriate analysis parameters and performance measuresto be applied, as well as requirements for decision tool and strategyimplementation and monitoring.
- Interpret results ofanalyses, identifies trends and issues and recommends alternatives to supportbusiness objectives.
- Communicate with anddeliver presentations to internal stakeholders on analysis results.
- Support field sales forceand marketing organization by providing analytical expertise.
- Support thedevelopment/enhancement of current processes.
- Develop programs,methodologies and files for analyzing and presenting data to senior leaders.
- Work interactively with ateam of highly trained and skilled Consultants, Project Managers, Statisticians,and Analysts.
- Develop and maintain managementand project tracking reports providing clear status visibility through theproject lifecycle.
- Perform query monitoringand log interrogation.
- Produce implementationplans and automation of analysis procedures.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Strong problem solvingand communication skills.
- Advanced degree,preferably in Statistics, Mathematics or Economics.
- Knowledge of statisticalmodeling and data management including segmentation logistic regression, andlinear regression.
- Minimum of 3 years ofstatistical modeling / data analysis experience including data manipulationexperience preferably using SAS Minimum.
- 3-5 years businessexperience.
- Expert analytical skillsto evaluate understand and interpret data.
- Highly organized and ableto handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong project managementand time management skills are essential.
- Demonstrated ability tocommunicate ideas and analysis results effectively verbally and in writing toboth a technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent communication,organization, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Credit Data experiencerequired.
- Strong knowledge of Unixand Microsoft office products