Receives, manages, formats, and distributes data to aid internal and external customers in development of engineering products, processes, and services. Collects data and assists customers in development of engineering data. Makes use of standard processes to meet conformance and compliance on regulatory and contractual fronts. Ensures consistent quality in products, processes and services. Works for verification of products and documents and ensures defects are properly identified and routed for resolution. Keeps customers in the loop with constant communication. Assists with inputs to online data stores. Works under supervision. Coordinates and interfaces with customers. Develops dashboards, metrics and reports using various techniques to meet business objectives and to support overall process efficiency and effectiveness. Provides administrative assistance in audits. Assists in identification and validation of user access roles.
NOTE: There is NO RELOCATION REIMBURSEMENT.
Education: AA Degree in related discipline.
Experience Requirement: 1+ Years of Experience. Experience as Data Manager in engineering field preferred. The selected individual must have strong communication skills as well as strong data management skills using various tools including, but limited to, Microsoft Office Suite. Strong Microsoft Project skills are preferred. The selected person must feel comfortable working with production personnel globally. This position will be located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
JOB POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manages data (including receives, manages, formats, and distributes) for internal and external customers
• Prepares metrics and reports
• Provides administrative assistance in audits
• Develop solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practical, and consistent with organization objectives.
• Locate source data from the applicable files and systems.
• Perform detailed analysis and interpretation of source data and make corrections as appropriate.
• Interact frequently with inter-organizational personnel and external customers. Represents the organization by providing solutions to issues associated with specific projects.
• Use analytical skills to determine solutions and resolve problems.
• Adhere to established styles and procedures.
• Meet assigned schedules and deadlines.
• Meet production and quality standards.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Ability to travel for training or assignments as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong PC skills with high proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office products functionality.
• Microsoft Project and Visio skills desirable
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills preferred
• Attention to detail required
• Proficiency in 3D modeling skills.
• Ability to learn new applications quickly.
• Ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects
• Ability to define and document processes as required
• Ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.