Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Engility is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join a proactive and impactful team working in a dynamic and agile environment enabling situational awareness, reporting to senior level Government leadership. The candidate will analyze complex data sets using commercial and custom software. The candidate will also be expected to determine what metrics are most important, where the relevant data can be found, how to obtain it, and how best to present it. The candidate will periodically be expected to obtain information and data (both structured and unstructured) from multiple sources, synthesize it and preset the results effectively and concisely in written and graphic form. To do this, the candidate must have experience with the broader customer organization, including familiarity with field operations, along with knowledge of operations related to the specific customer group. This is a high profile government/contractor team working in a dynamic tasking environment with changing priorities. The candidate must be able to research, analyze, prioritize effectively, synthesize information, and work on several tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision. Briefing skills are also required in order to communicate the status of projects.
- 5+ years of substantial experience in the customer organization and familiarity with issues involved in field operations, intelligence tasking, collection, processing, analysis, and dissemination
- TS/SCI & Poly
- Expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: business analytics, performance metrics, statistics, data verification and validation, data visualization, intelligence analysis
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and devise logical rules for reconciling conflicts
- Ability to applyquantitative data analysis methods to situational analysis and business analytic problems
- Expertise in using Microsoft Excel for quantitative analysis
- Expertise in writing and using Microsoft Excel macros
- Skill in creating and delivering briefings using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Expertise in using Cognos, Tableau, and other analytical and visualization software
- Bachelor's Degree
- Formal writing