The Quality Data Analyst is quality-minded, process, and data focused. The Data Analyst supports the efforts of the Quality & Continuous Improvement team by tracking and analyzing trends in the operational metrics and uncovering improvement opportunities. He/she will perform root cause analysis, project management, and administrative/ operational assistance in the Quality data management process. The Data Analyst will assist with tracking and analyzing trends in data accuracy, quality, and timeliness using a wide variety of critical thinking and problem solving skills. He/she will perform key activities within the fix or cleanup effort as it relates to changes and enhancements to data accuracy, quality and timeliness. Responsibilities include
- Assist specialists in identifying data improvement opportunities within manufacturing
- Log data requests into tracking mechanism and assist with establishing accountability for resolving the requests from beginning to end
- Develop and document specifications and standard work processes for data management within the Quality & Continuous Improvement team
- Provide useful and relevant process reporting to all levels of the organization (daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Develop quality system procedures, documents, tools, awareness programs, etc and train staff in their use
- Monitor the corrective action systems to ensure issues are closed appropriately and timely.
- Identify new areas to measure and monitor based on analysis of trends and internal/external stakeholder feedback
- Analyze data requests to determine the root cause and not just the symptoms of data issues
- Monitor data KPIs for quality and provide information to load into KPI scorecards
- Update teams with weekly and monthly KPI information statistics
- Produce regular reports as directed
- Participate in regular team meetings
- Lead weekly calls to improve data quality with customer service teams
- Navigate manufacturing and office environments with ease, soliciting buy-in, and participation at all levels of the organization
Skills and Attributes Needed:
- Ability to led cross-functional teams toward results
- Solid reporting, problem solving, and data analysis skills
- Communicate effectively in small and large groups
- Analytical, excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, ability to multitask and set priorities.
- Able to operate under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills with MS Office and proprietary software
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience within manufacturing. Commercial or digital printing is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in quality, statistical analysis, and/or project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Statistics, or Business
- Experience from a multi-unit domestic or international company
- Green Belt a plus